* Rehabilitation of service facilities affected by wars and natural disasters.
* Establishing institutions and service facilities (health, educational, water, etc.).
* Contribute to poverty alleviation in societies, especially societies affected by wars and natural disasters.
* Activating the role of women and youth in society, caring for children, the homeless, and human rights.
* Development of human resources and preparation of studies in areas related to the objectives of the organization.
* Developing scientific research for community service and providing scholarships and training opportunities for youth.
* Removing the effects of war, linking societal relationships, building peace and resolving conflicts between societies.
* Resettlement and addressing the effects of displacement, asylum and migration.
* Paying attention to the environment, climate change and increasing environmental awareness among societies.
* Provide humanitarian assistants, during emergency situations – Flood, wars, and any other natural disasters.